Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ONe Direction




Hi,my name is Nabila Arsy Pramantari. I sit in the 8th grade of Junior High School 7 Tegal, Central Java,Indonesia. Alright,here, i’ll tell you about One Direction,my favorite London’s pop boy band. Well,One Direction/1D are an English-Irish pop boy band,consisting :

·         Louise Tomlinson
·         Zayn Malik
·         Liam Payne
·         Niall Horan,and
·         Harry Styles

They signed with Simon Cowell’s record label after being formed and finishing third in the seventh series of British television singing competition,The X Factor in 2010.
Until now,One Direction has launched two albums,Up All Night and Take Me home.
My favourite 1D’s member is Zayn Malik. I like him because he’s sweet and I like his voice.
Then,my favorite 1D’s songs are One Thing,More Than This,Little Things,and Kiss You. Actually,all of their songs are good,really good,but my favorite songs from One Direction are those songs.

1 comment:

  1. I like One direction too. I like the picture you put up.
    Madison
    madison3neh.edublogs.org

    ReplyDelete