Thursday, February 7, 2013

Gogetter Project (Go GetterClass is ElementarySchool level Grade 1 -6)


 














Student Project #1
Description about the Alien.

Hello,my name is CrazyBoy
I’m 19 years old
I have a bison horn, bat wings, and a tiger tail.
I’m very crazy
I like killing  human.
                                                               
 This was made by Andreas
(Hello, my name Andreas, I’m ten years old, I’m in grade five elementary school .my hobby is playing computer, reading, and watching TV, I have one brother, his name Samuel his fifteen years old his hobby is playing computer and reading comics, I have a cousin. his hobby is like my brother.)

 

2 comments:

  1. G'day Andreas,
    Why does your alien enjoy killing humans? Maybe he needs clawed feet to help him when fighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. because he's like a vampire.




    (Andreas's Answer)

    ReplyDelete